SPRING SEASON GUIDELINES
OBSC takes Covid-19 very seriously. We plan to go above and beyond minimum safety protocols during our programming at our facility to create a safe and fun playing environment for all attending. Please view our Covid-19 Safety protocols below for detailed information regarding safety measures taken for Spring 2021.
All people attending the facility are required to wear a mask that covers your mouth and nose at all times while on site. This includes players and coaching staff while on the field, before, during and after practices and games. If a medical condition prevents you from wearing a mask, you must be able to provide the club with a note from your doctor. No information is necessary regarding what the medical condition is, just the persons full name and that the medical condition exists.
DAILY REQUIRED HEALTH SCREENINGS PRIOR TO ATTENDING
- A Daily screening process of all players and spectators should be conducted at home by a parent, and again by a coach prior to participation.
- Coaches, Club staff and Parents - We rely on you to help assess your player's health prior to arrival. Please ask these questions of yourself, and them, before you make the decision to come to the facility. If you answer yes to one or more of the questions below, you should not attend any training sessions or games.
- Today or in the past 24 hours have you had any of the following symptoms:
> Fever (temperature greater than 100.4 for children and greater than 100 for adults)
> Sore throat
> Shortness of breath or trouble breathing
> Loss of smell and/or loss of taste
> Diarrhea or vomiting
> Do you have a household member or close contact who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the past 2 weeks?
SAFETY GUIDELINES AND PROCEDURES FOR COVID-19
- All people attending or participating in OBSC programs are required to wear a mask that covers your mouth and nose at all times. This includes players and coaching staff while on the bench, before, during and after games and during training sessions.
- Spectators must stay a minimum of 30 feet back from the field as well as 6 feet away from each other.
- No sharing of water bottles.
- No lingering leave field at the conclusion of trainings or games.
- Sanitize/clean all equipment after each training and game.