Committed to the Player,
Focused on the Game,
Connected to the Soccer Community
Player Tryout Registration
2018-2019 Club Tryouts
Players interested in trying out for OBSC, please contact Chris Karabatsis, Director of Coaching to set up an Individual Tryout session.
WHY PLAY FOR OBSC?
- One of the most competitive and most successful Clubs in the Chicago land area and Midwest Region.
- Full Year player development and training curriculum with main focus on proper player development for all age groups U8-U19.
- Super Y League participation for OBSC Boys and Girls teams teams U11-19 through out the summer months.
- OBSC Players represent over 25 High schools in the Chicago land area.
- Dozens of OBSC Boys & Girls have committed and are participating in major universities to play college soccer all around the country.
- 2017/2018 OBSC High School Boys and Girls Teams are participating in State, Regional and National level competing against some of the top ranked teams in the Country.
- Several OBSC Boys and Girls teams are participating in IYSA State Cup/MRL/Premiership/Through out the year.
- OBSC Boys and Girls Teams competing in some of the most prestigious College Showcase soccer tournaments around the county including Disney, CASL, Vegas, Arizona, Blue Chip, Indianapolis.
- OBSC Representation with several players at ODP Olympic Development State, and Regional teams.
All players U8 to U14 are to tryout with their birth year, no exceptions.
- You must register online to be eligible for tryouts
- Arrive 20 minutes early to sign in
- Bring water, ball and shin guards
- Parents will be notified within 48 hours of last tryout
Player selection will be determined through a combination of tryout results, coach and DOC recommendation. Having previously played for a team does not guarantee a spot for the next season.
Accepted players numbers will be posted on the www.oakbrooksc.com website within 48 hour after tryouts. An e-mail will also be sent to the e-mail address you used to register for tryouts as soon as selection is made. If you have not heard from a member of OBSC within 3 days of tryouts, please get in contact with us.
When a player is offered a position, they will be asked to accept or decline the position by email no later than 48 hours following notification of the tryout result. Acceptance will be done by accepting online through Blue Sombrero and making first installment payment of $300. Players and parents are reminded that the other players on the team are counting on each other's commitment to follow through on whatever they commit to, as are other players who are turned away. Consideration of others who also want to play soccer is expected. If we do not get a response within 48 hours, then the roster spot will be offered to the next player.
Polo Fields: 700 Oak Brook Rd, Oakbrook, IL.
OPD Turf Field: 1450 Forest Gate Rd, Oakbrook, IL